Since March 25th 2010, Hyves Afrekenen (Hyves Payments) is available for everybody with a Hyves profile and a Dutch bankaccount. This payment method uses the MiniTix functionality of the Rabobank.
This page describes the Hyves Afrekenen-implementation for webshop owners and Payment Service Providers (PSP).
If you own a webshop and use a Payment Service Provider for your payments, please contact your PSP.
- Hyves Afrekenen uses the backend of Rabobank MiniTix, to facilitate the complete payment process.
- To register at MiniTix, your company needs to be registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel).
- To implement Hyves Afrekenen (powered by Rabobank Minitix) you need to agree with Voorwaarden MiniTix voor Acceptanten 2009.
- Hyves Afrekenen focuses on micropayments (max €150). The fee per transaction is very low (only €0.15).
- For registration the Rabobank charges a small setup fee of €180.
The steps in the implementation process:
- Register at MiniTix
- Test the implementation with the provided test acceptant "Minitix Altijd"
- Follow the instructions concerning certificates. You will receive these instructions by mail after you registered with MiniTix
- Create your own production keys and upload them at MiniTix
- Ask MiniTix support to activate the keys
- Alter your implementation to your own production keys, acceptantid and acceptantnaam
If you follow these steps, you will be able to receive Hyves Afrekenen payments.
If you have any questions regarding the implementation of Hyves Afrekenen, or Hyves Afrekenen in general;
please mail to afrekenen[at]hyves.nl
For a fast response please start the subject with "implementation:".